The City of Statesboro and Squashing the Spread Bulloch County will host a Virtual Q&A Panel titled COVID-19 and Our Community’s Children on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
As the Omicron variant of COVID-19 spreads throughout Bulloch County, it is important for members of the community to have a forum to ask questions and get answers regarding the current state of COVID-19 and the effect it could have on their families.
Attendees of the virtual panel will hear from some of Bulloch County’s medical professionals, government leaders, and parents and will have an opportunity to ask the guest panelists questions anonymously.
Guest panelists will include:
- Mayor Jonathan McCollar, City of Statesboro
- Dr. Stacy Smallwood, Public Health Researcher and Squashing the Spread Volunteer
- Mr. Ted Wynn, Director of Bulloch County Public Safety/EMA/HS
- Dr. Austin Whitlock, Pediatrician, Bulloch Pediatrics Group
- Ms. Shontelle Childress, Bulloch County Parent
Members of the community are invited to attend the virtual Q&A panel through one of the following methods:
- Register to join the discussion on Zoom by following this link: https://tinyurl.com/COVIDinBulloch
- Watch the live broadcast on the City of Statesboro’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/cityofstatesboro