The Bulloch County Sheriff’s Office and the Bulloch County Board of Commissioners ask that all citizens observe Sunday, October 31 for trick-or-treating activities.
Alternative Halloween Events
Grice Connect has compiled a list of fun, safe, family friendly community activities as an alternative to traditional house to house trick or treating. There are Halloween activities available all week. Click below to review the list of activities:
House-to-house Trick-or-Treating is recommended between the hours of 6-8 PM, on Sunday, October 31, to coincide with the Statesboro city Trick-or-Treat times.
All motorists should use caution and obey all traffic laws.
For trick-or-treaters and guardians:
- We encourage families to attend one of the many safe and fun special events hosted around the County.
- Only visit familiar, well-lit neighborhoods and homes that have their porch lights on.
- Adults should accompany their children, and use a flashlight.
- Encourage children to wear costumes that do not restrict their vision.
- Walk, don’t run.
- Consider placing reflective tape on costumes or treat bags.
- Drivers should observe all traffic laws.
- Adults should inspect children’s candy before its eaten.
- Only hand out commercially wrapped candy.
- Only turn your porch light on if you welcome trick-or-treaters.
- Secure your pets.
Happy trick-or-treating, and be safe!